Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts
The German Foundation for International Legal Cooperation (IRZ) was established as a registered association in May 1992 on the initiative of the German Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection. On behalf of the German government, it supports partner states in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, (Central) Asia, the South Caucasus, the MENA region and Africa in reforming their legal and judicial systems. The aim of these legal consulting services is to promote the rule of law and market economy structures in the partner states. In the field of legislative advice, the project work concentrates on the preparation of expert opinions on draft laws, expert discussions with corresponding partner institutions from the justice sector and, in the field of training and further education on the organization of seminars, lectures, internship programs, working visits and expert discussions both in Germany and in the partner countries. IRZ-Website
The IRZ Asia Section is looking for a freelance contractor with residency in Uzbekistan to support its activities in Uzbekistan
Freelance Professional Uzbekistan (m/f/d)
Activities include the following:
- Support in the preparation and implementation of events including monitoring require-ments in the partner country and abroad
- Maintaining contact with local cooperation partners
- Monitoring legal developments in Uzbekistan and writing short reports for internal use
- preparation of advance financial statements etc.)
- Local contact person for both Uzbek authorities and IRZ partner institutions
- Accompaniment of the delegations of Uzbek partner institutions during study visits to Germany
This results in the following requirements Profile:
- Good written and oral Uzbek and Russian language skills
- German languages skills in writing and speaking are desirable, good English language skills are required
- Good social skills, attention to detail, independence, flexibility and reliability
- Legal knowledge and good knowledge of Uzbek legal institutions are required
- Experience in event management and working in scientific or other public institutions are an advantage as well as experience in the publication and distribution of scientific publications
- Experience in cooperation with German institutions or knowledge of the work of Ger-man institutions as well as previous stays in Germany are an advantage
Place/s of activity is/are Tashkent and occasionally other cities in Uzbekistan.
The activity is remunerated on the basis of performance (work completed by the hour). The contract period will be one year with the option to extend (once/twice) for another year.
The selection of the freelance professional will be made by a tendering procedure, obtaining comparative offers. If you are interested in participating in this procedure and meet the a.m. requirements, please send us your Expression of Interest including your CV in German or English language by 16 July in electronic version only to email@example.com.
After receiving the Expressions of Interest, we will invite the most suitable candidates to sub-mit a bid.